- You need Time permission to export time clocks and Payroll permission to view pay rates. If you don't have access to this module, ask someone with Manager's permission to update your user permissions.
You will need to have set up your Staff Roles, and your Staff Members and enabled Pay Adjustment Packages in Loaded
Before you export to PayHero you'll want to review your Time Clocks, read the Exporting timeclocks from Loaded article, and ensure you have followed the setup steps in Exporting timesheets to PayHero
Ensuring the correct setup for importing timeclocks with Pay Adjustments to PayHero
- Log into PayHero and click on Manage
- Click on Settings
- Under Company make sure you have the correct Provincial Anniversary selected
- Untick 'Automate Public Holidays'
- Click Apply
- Click on Pay Items
- Click on the green '+' box and select Other Earnings
- Other Earnings Name - call this whatever you like, we recommend something like 'Public Holiday Worked Adjustment'
- All other settings can be saved as the default options
- Click Save
- Click on Work
- For each Work Item you have you will need to open the Work Item by clicking on the name
- Under Public Holiday Pay Item select the 'Public Holiday Work Adjustment' that you just added
- Click Save
- Repeat for all Work Items in your company
Once this has been set up you can follow the Export to PayHero steps and from there, the Loaded generated payroll export will import correctly into PayHero with any relevant pay adjustments.
Other articles and resources that you might find useful
- Setting up Pay Adjustment Packages
- Manually Editing, Removing or Adding a Pay Adjustment to a Timeclock
- How to export timeclocks to your payroll system
- Exporting timesheets to PayHero
Please sign in to leave a comment.