To create a new user so they can log into loaded follow these steps
1. Click on 'Settings' located in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Click on 'User Accounts'. If you do not have this option please contact Loaded support.
3. In case this person has the username already, just skip this and go to the next step, otherwise, fill in the form provided. The information you will need is -
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
Once you have completed the form click 'Add user'
4. To link them to the site click on 'Your Sites' then 'Manage Users'.
5. Enter the username and click 'Add'
6. Tick the modules you would like that user to have access to.
Please follow the article below to find out about permissions that users would get.