Creating new user accounts
You can create and manage different user accounts in Loaded. This allows you to set permission also so you can create users that can only see certain parts of your information on Loaded. There are two steps to do this, the first is creating the account, then you need to associate the accounts with a site and set permissions.
Creating a new account
1. Log in to Loaded
2. Navigate to 'Settings' -> 'User Accounts' This is located at the top right of your page.
3. Fill out the details of the new user in the form at the bottom of the page.
4. Hit the 'Add User' button
Associating the account with a site and setting permission
1. Navigate to 'Settings' -> 'Your Sites'
2. Click on 'Manage Users' (if this link is not shown you don't have permission to manage the site and cannot associate users)
3. Enter the username of the user you want to add to the site in the box provided and hit 'Add'
4. Set permissions by ticking or un-ticking the boxes with different areas