You may notice that the Edit Roster page has changed. This is the new and improved Loaded Reports roster editing page. This editor has been rewritten from the ground up to make the job of creating roster much easier and includes a range of new features.
The day view gives you a better view of how your shifts overlap within a day. The day view also provides intuitive gestures to help in adding and editing your shifts.
- Click on any shift to bring up the shift editor popup
- Click and drag on empty space to add a new shift.
- Click and drag on a shift to reposition the shift along the day or move the shift to a different staff member
- Click and drag the edges of the shift to resize the shift length.
The week view has remained similar to the old roster with a number of additions.
- Click on any shift to bring up the shift editor popup.
- Click and drag on a shift move to a different day or staff member
- Hover over a shift, then click and drag on the fill icon to copy shift to other days of the week (Isn't supported on Touch devices)
The new roster editor utilizes HTML5 technologies and no longer requires Microsoft Silverlight. As a result, the new roster can be used on Android and iOS devices.