You need Stock permission to add a supplier. If you don't have access to this module, ask someone with Managers permission to update your user permissions.
Loaded has a list of Preferred suppliers list, start by searching this list and if you can not find the supplier you are looking for then you should add a custom supplier.
To access head to Stock and then Manage, Suppliers.
Click the blue Add Supplier button on the right-hand side of the page
Ignore the first option which is Add from Preferred Suppliers List and start entering the supplier details into Add Custom Supplier
You must enter the full trading name for the Supplier and you must have a contact number and email address which the supplier will accept orders to
Click Save once you have finished
If you need to go back and edit a suppliers details at a later date simply click on the supplier name in this list, edit it and re-save
Loaded has a master list of suppliers available but if you are wanting to create a custom supplier please follow these steps.
Note -You can add a preferred supplier and then edit the suppliers details, you however can not edit the name of a preferred supplier.
Other articles and resources that you might find useful.
- How to add delivery details
- Best practice stock set up
- How to generate & send purchase orders & credit requests
- How to mark purchase orders & credit requests as received
- How to navigate the Orders by Supplier page
- How to export invoices to Xero
- How to create supplier tenders
- How to review supplier tenders