You need Stock permission to view this report. If you don't have access to this module, ask someone with Managers permission to update your user permissions.
You need to be using the Loaded ordering system for this overview to work.
This page shows you a break down of all orders, and the suppliers they will be coming from. You have the option to see over a day, week or month.
To access head to Stock and Stock Overview.
- This report provides you with an overview of all food & beverage purchases made through Loaded.
- The first bar graph shows the food & beverage purchases made each day. To see a quantity for each, hover over the blue bar with your cursor and the dollar figure for each purchase will show.
- Below that will be a total for food purchases, beverage purchases, the total number of orders and an average purchase value for the week.
- The pie graph shows a breakdown of purchases by supplier, it'll show each supplier as a percentage of total purchases and you can see the dollar value associated with this by hovering over each section of the graph with your cursor.
- Finally, you can see the top 5 ordered items for the week in quantity & cost. Click on View Report to see the orders by item report in full.
Other articles and resources that you might find useful.
- Best practice stock set up
- How to generate & send purchase orders and credit requests
- How to mark purchase orders and credit requests as received
- How to export invoices to Xero