You must be the owner of the site to subscribe to Loaded and enter the billing information.
If you are the owner of more than one site all of your sites will have a common expiry date and be charged together on the same invoice each month.
If you wish to keep the subscription of each site separate then you will need to have a separate owner for each site in Loaded and the owner of each site will need to subscribe each site individually.
If you ever add or cancel a site as part of your subscription Loaded will automatically pro rata the payment due for a part month or a part year.
- If you ever wish to cancel a subscription for one or more sites on your subscription please use the contact support link under Help in your Loaded portal to notify us.
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner of Loaded and then click Account
- Click Manage subscription
- Choose whether you would like to pay monthly or annually
- Enter your card details in the following pop-up and click Update
- Click anywhere out of the billing screen
- If payment has gone through successfully you will get a message of confirmation
- An invoice will be emailed to you and will be available at the bottom of your Account page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.