- When we first get Loaded up & running for you, we install a Data Sync on your POS server which draws through all your transaction information in real time.
- In order to see this information you will need to be granted the Reports permission.
- The data in Loaded reconciles back to a specific report on your POS. Please note, if you are reconciling figures in Loaded against POS reports, make sure you generate these for the exact same date and time ranges. For more information on this, read our article on how to adjust the date and time range in your reports.
All reporting information in Loaded reconciles back to the following Wizbang reports,
- Sales (Sale Category)
- Orders (Staff)
- Transactions Listing
Below is a breakdown of where each value in Loaded is drawn from
- Loaded Orders value comes from the Order Totals figure in the Orders (Staff) report
- Loaded Discounts values come from the Discounts total in the Sales (Sale Category) Report
- Loaded Sales value comes from the Nett Total figure in the Sales (Sale Category) Report
- Loaded Tenders & Reconciliation values come from the Tendered column in the Transactions Listing Report
- Loaded Voids values come from the Value total in the Voids/Wastage report
Please sign in to leave a comment.