- When we first get Loaded up & running for you, we install a Data Sync on your POS server which syncs all of your transactions in real time.
- In order to see this information you will need to be granted the Reports permission.
- The data in Loaded reconciles back to a specific report on your POS. Please note, if you are reconciling figures in Loaded against POS reports, make sure you generate these for the exact same date and time ranges. For more information on this, read our article on how to adjust the date and time range in your reports.
All reporting information in Loaded reconciles back to the following PosBiz reports,
- Bill Payments
- Bill Tenders
- Sales Lines
- Discount Lines
- Cancelled Sales
Below is a breakdown of where each value in Loaded is drawn from
- Loaded Orders value comes from the Sales Incl figure in the Consumption report
- Loaded Discounts values come from the total Discounts & Surcharges column in the Discount Lines Report
- Loaded Sales value comes from the Bill Total figure in the Bill Payments report
- Loaded Tenders & Reconciliation values come from the Total Paid column for each Tender in the Bill Tenders Report
- Loaded Voids values come from the Price total in the Cancelled Sales report