- When we first get Loaded up & running for you, we install a Data Sync on your POS server which syncs all of your transactions in real time.
- In order to see this information you will need to be granted the Reports permission.
- The data in Loaded reconciles back to a specific report on your POS. Please note, if you are reconciling figures in Loaded against POS reports, make sure you generate these for the exact same date and time ranges. For more information on this, read our article on how to adjust the date and time range in your reports.
All reporting information in Loaded reconciles back to the IdealPOS Financial Report.
- Loaded Orders value comes from the Gross Sales figure in the Financial Report
- Loaded Discounts values come from the individual discounts breakdown in the Financial Report
- Loaded Sales value comes from the Nett Sales figure in the Financial Report
- Loaded Tenders & Reconciliation values come from the Banking section in the Financial Report
- Loaded Voids values come from the Voids total in the Financial Report