- When we first get Loaded up & running for you, we install a Data Sync on your POS server which syncs all of your transactions in real time.
- In order to see this information you will need to be granted the Reports permission.
- The data in Loaded reconciles back to a specific report on your POS. Please note, if you are reconciling figures in Loaded against POS reports, make sure you generate these for the exact same date and time ranges. For more information on this, read our article on how to adjust the date and time range in your reports.
All reporting information in Loaded reconciles back to the Bepoz Period Summary report.
- Loaded Orders value comes from the Gross Sales figure in the Sales Summary
- Loaded total Discounts value comes from the Pricing Variance figure in the Sales Summary. This is then broken down further into specific discount schemes from each discount/promotion listed in the Discounts report
- Loaded Sales value comes from the Nett Total figure in the Sales Summary
- Loaded Tenders & Reconciliation values come from the Banking Summary