- You need to have a Loaded Starter account (This is an account with no integrated POS) to be able to enter your sales manually
You can enter your sales for any previous period. (I.E. You can do it on a day-by-day, week-by-week basis or complete any previous period you would like.)
- You need Manager and Reports permission to be able to enter sales manually. If you don't have these permissions please ask the owner of your company to add these permissions for you.
You can enter your sales directly into Loaded so that you can successfully monitor your Labour Cost, and Cost of Goods against your sales on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Entering your Sales
- From your dashboard click on "Manage" on the bottom left-hand side of the Reports Menu
- Set the date range you would like to enter using the navigation in the top-right corner of the page, please read this article to find out more about setting a date range.
- Start entering the sales for Beverage and Food for each day. The total will calculate automatically and the information will auto-save. Please note sales entered should be GST inclusive
- Now the sales you have entered will appear throughout Loaded anywhere where the Sales are used to run a report.
You can also create a Budget for the following week, month, or in fact, any period you like and compare your Sales to your Budgets on your Dashboard. Combining this with Rostering shifts for your staff and setting up a Loaded Timeclock will provide you with a good insight into your Wage cost.
Please sign in to leave a comment.