- You need Reports, Timeclock, Payroll & Salary permission to view Labour reporting in Loaded. If you don't have access to this module, ask someone with the Manager's permission to update your user permissions.
Effective and accurate Labour management is one of the most important processes in your hospitality business for ensuring a successful and profitable business.
In Loaded our Labour reporting suite provides the ability to analyze the trends of how your customers are ordering in your venue against the Labour Cost that you have at any given time. We break down your Actual Labour performance against where your Expected costs were, and we provide all of this in terms of cost, hours, and percentages as we know different people within the business like to track this in different ways.
Five key reports to monitor and manage your Labour Cost.
1. Labour Overview Report - This report shows you your actual Labour cost mapped against your customer Orders for the same time period. This is a great way to see whether your team is actually working at the correct time to provide your customers the best possible service in a way that is most efficient for your business.
2. Labour Budget Report - This report breaks down your Budgeted Sales and Rostered Labour Cost and compares this to your Actual Sales and Labour Cost for the same period. This is a great way to track how well your management team is managing to your Rostered Labour Cost, and how well they respond when Actual Sales don't align with what your Sales Budget is for the same time period.
3. Labour Roster vs. Actual Report - This report breaks down the variance between your Expected Labour Cost from your Roster and your Actual Labour cost from your Timeclocks. This is a great way to track the variance between your Rostered and Actual labour expense and provides insight on specific days and times the discrepancies occur.
4. Labour Food vs. Beverage Report - This report breaks down your Expected Labour Cost from your Roster and your Actual Labour Cost from the Timeclocks for each of the food & beverage cost centers set up in your Staff Roles. This is a great way to gain more insight into how well each area of your business is being managed.
5.Labour Roles Report - This report breaks your Labour Cost down by each individual Role that you have set up in the Time section and highlights the variance between your Expected Labour Cost from your Roster and your Actual Labour Cost from the Timeclocks. This is a great way to identify the contribution to your Labour Cost from each specific role you have set up and provides insight into which roles are performing efficiently.
Watch the quick overview video